She's been eating real food for a bit over a month and it seems her favorite is pears, followed by mangos but has really liked everything - carrots, apples, avacados, sweet potato, prunes, bananas...
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
More fun every day
So everyone says this is the case, but I gotta admit that I finally believe it. We're trying to enjoy this time, ya know, not having to remove everything from table tops, being able to put taylor somewhere and she stays there. That's about to change. She's rolling all over these days. Working a bit on doing the butt pop for crawling (dad tries to help her work on that) and moving backwards.
She's been eating real food for a bit over a month and it seems her favorite is pears, followed by mangos but has really liked everything - carrots, apples, avacados, sweet potato, prunes, bananas...
I also hit my lowest weight...146, which is 6 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant. While I'm very happy about this progress, I was at my heaviest when I got pregnant so I'd like to drop those 6 and another 15 lbs. Didn't hit my goal for my 33rd birthday so it's been reset for Dec 29...just before we go to Hawaii. Here's a video of Taylor eating a lime when we were at a mexican restaurant in Crested Butte with Brooks and Tiff.
She's been eating real food for a bit over a month and it seems her favorite is pears, followed by mangos but has really liked everything - carrots, apples, avacados, sweet potato, prunes, bananas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment