So 3 weeks ago, I switched to just give Taylor a bottle instead of nursing at night. We also started to put a disposable on her. A few nights of that and I wasn't sure she even needed that feeding so...we let her sleep through the night without waking her up to feed. I even forgot to put her in a disposable diaper a few times and that didn't seem to bother her either. She's now sleeping from about 10:30pm to 7am. She's amazing...we're blessed.
Her 2-month weigh is was at 11 pound 7 ounces which is about 60 percentile and her head and length were both at 50 percentile. The entire Boyd clan came out on February 24 and we had a great time. We went skiing at Eldora and, while I was really sore, I had an awesome time. Kiki stayed at our house with the twins and Taylor - what a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment